Please help return my baby! (actually my Santa Cruz Tallboy)

Robbie1973

Hi guys and gals

My (precious) Santa Cruz Tallboy - black with red trim, Enve rims, Chris King hubs, Fox shocks - was stolen yesterday in Mowbray. See attached photo.

Please if anyone sees or hears anything let me know

Thanks

Rob

post-62347-0-07602600-1406493216_thumb.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not another one gone in Ct, and that is a seriously nice bike, couldn't ask for better.

Really hope you get it back.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all

My bike was found at Milnerton market by Nils of Woodstock Cycleworks. he calmly went up and said 'this bike is stolen, either give it back of I'll call the police' and he walked away with my bike!

Legend

Good news story

awesome, I saw his tweet a while back saying he left the market with a tallboy.......hope he gets a reward or something.

but really, who offloads a high end bike like that at a flea market????

Hi all

My bike was found at Milnerton market by Nils of Woodstock Cycleworks. he calmly went up and said 'this bike is stolen, either give it back of I'll call the police' and he walked away with my bike!

Legend

Good news story

Flip that's awesome!!

Hi all

Legend

Good news story

NO, not good news at all.

The thief is still out there and suffered no consequences.

The correct action would have been : "the bike is stolen, I am calling the police" and then have them find out where he got the bike from and prosecuted the man who had the bike in his possession for dealing/being in possession of stolen goods.

So the person whoever they were, was trying to offload a bike worth, in my guesstimate, in excess of R100k at a Flea-market??? WTF!!!