Hubbers being wonderful again

marko35s

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news story to start the week. Well done to all involved.

nothing puts a smile on my face more than watching kids riding with a beaming grin on their faces.

paying it foward is indeed the way forward - hope his old bike can go to some other kid that doesn't have one to share the love of 2 wheels.

Good news story to start the week. Well done to all involved.

nothing puts a smile on my face more than watching kids riding with a beaming grin on their faces.

paying it foward is indeed the way forward - hope his old bike can go to some other kid that doesn't have one to share the love of 2 wheels.

Yep. I think that's the plan.

NOTHING is better in a kid's life than a NEW BIKE - well done to all. Much respect.

For doing this you 3 receive the freedom of "Thehubsa" award. It allows you to make K#$ comments for a week without getting any back.

Well done, not only for giving the bike, but for actually noticing others in need. :thumbup:

Wow Mark, Ben must be over the moon! Could/can he sleep?

In terms of his riding ability, this bike could not have gone to anyone more deserving and in need of something better. His potential was kept under such tight guard with that old bike..

Ride free Ben ten!