Not so well-known legends

Lamber

I had the privilege of doing a photo shoot with Peter Haley on Friday and Saturday and I simply can’t stop thinking: “why isn’t this guy famous yet”?

Danny Macaskill used to be my hero until 3 days ago, but all of a sudden his “fantasy stunts” have been moderated by someone a lot closer to home.

Peter is not on the hub or any other form of social media, and ever so humble about his skills on the bike. Seeing as there’s no official trials competitions for him to compete in, he started with motorbike trials about two years ago and will surely be a force to reckon with.

He features in a Youtube video called “death cookies” and the video has an amazing number of views: 454. :thumbdown:

No Red Bull or Tarty bike sponsors- but he still puts in the work every day. Truly inspirational guy.

Peter does expo’s at big events every now and then with a mate of his, if anyone is interested in booking him- please give me shout- we need to make this guy famous!

peter haley from BFN?

edit: His old man used to take all the class photos when I was at school.

He also took part in SA's got talent in 2010 with a guy I went to school with, just can't find the vid

Edited by fanievb

I had the privilege of doing a photo shoot with Peter Haley on Friday and Saturday and I simply can’t stop thinking: “why isn’t this guy famous yet”? Danny Macaskill used to be my hero until 3 days ago, but all of a sudden his “fantasy stunts” have been moderated by someone a lot closer to home. Peter is not on the hub or any other form of social media, and ever so humble about his skills on the bike. Seeing as there’s no official trials competitions for him to compete in, he started with motorbike trials about two years ago and will surely be a force to reckon with. He features in a Youtube video called “death cookies” and the video has an amazing number of views: 454. :thumbdown: No Red Bull or Tarty bike sponsors- but he still puts in the work every day. Truly inspirational guy. Peter does expo’s at big events every now and then with a mate of his, if anyone is interested in booking him- please give me shout- we need to make this guy famous!

455 - and worth every second, very cool, thanks for sharing

peter haley from BFN?

edit: His old man used to take all the class photos when I was at school.

He also took part in SA's got talent in 2010 with a guy I went to school with, just can't find the vid

That's him yes - still resides in Bloem.

He is extremely talented and a great guy. Had a chat with him the other day while he was training with his trail motorbike @Stuck in the mud.