The Beer Debate

Tree Hubber

so the big question for all the hipsters is that if SAB start a craft beer range......is it still craft beer? :D

hahahha imagine...but no, they brew in hectolitres....if can ever go for a tour in one of their proper breweries, do it....fascinating stuff...there fermentation tanks are HUGE

I will come clean into SAB involvement though....did a some optimization models for brewing and bottling for them about 4 years ago....traveled to most of their African breweries...awesome experience

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When they advertise beer based on how cold it is, you know it's pretty s**t beer.

that's my boy!

Walked into the bottle store now and bought the new amstel lite. And the new castle chocolate milk stout. And some jack black if some of the girls would like a beer or 2 tonight.

so the big question for all the hipsters is that if SAB start a craft beer range......is it still craft beer? :D

http://sjaak.zoo.cs.uu.nl/jv/rip/how_is_your_research_usefull.gif

Cheers, it's officially beer o clock in the office.

Bastard! I still have about 4 hours of number manipulation to get an AFS out

5 pages and I haven't seen a mention of Darling's brews yet?! What is the world coming to?!

I like the Silverback!

Their beers are poef... Copperlake is the new pink.

Hoping they are at the finish of tomorrows USN race.

I usually only drink at braai's,but next time I go out I will demand to be served in this fashion.

It gets *** after a while...

The beer or the boobs?

The boobs man. The excitement wears off. Also drinking some chocolate milk stout. It is also poef.