another intentional HIT & RUN (non-cyclin

slowpoke

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rad006 and B_t_B, there are times when real life IS like the movies - try google-ing yourselves soemtime, and that's just a start...

that's why i don't even bother to think of trying to hide my identity

Ok guys, this really works! Make up a whole lot of signs "cheap corrugated Iron, or Sinkplate for sale" Plant them around the township area with his phone no and Address! believe me , it works.........apparently.....Wink

rad006 and B_t_B' date=' there are times when real life IS like the movies - try google-ing yourselves soemtime, and that's just a start...

[/quote']

Google
< = value=en na"bob the builder" name=q {95919BE0-C436-4eab-8083-096E94826667}="bob the builder"> < =submit >  Advanced Search
  Preferences
Search: < id=all = ue=cr=countryZA name=> pages from South Africa

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 2,860,000 for bob the builder. (0.21 seconds

Holy crap!!!

I even have my own website!?
bob_the_builder2008-03-18 06:20:39

rad006 and B_t_B' date=' there are times when real life IS like the movies - try google-ing yourselves soemtime, and that's just a start...

[/quote']

Google
< = value=en na"bob the builder" name=q {95919BE0-C436-4eab-8083-096E94826667}="bob the builder"> < =submit >  Advanced Search
  Preferences
Search: < id=all = ue=cr=countryZA name=> pages from South Africa

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 2,860,000 for bob the builder. (0.21 seconds

Holy crap!!!

I even have my own website!?

OMG I'm a cartoon? WTF?Cry
bob_the_builder2008-03-18 06:24:22

Just phoned the number and he is not home.I have some ''FRIENDS'' in the Pretoria area that used to work with me in the Congo that I can ask to ''visit'' the house?

Onetime, the victim is currently negotiating with a lawyer - i will keep this topic updated.

(what any right-minded person does in their spare time is not my issue!)

Onetime' date=' the victim is currently negotiating with a lawyer - i will keep this topic updated.

(what any right-minded person does in their spare time is not my issue!)
[/quote']

Please do as the offer stands.

......... so you hear one side of a story and want to embark on some sort of vigilante mission ......... very doff & not to mention childish!! 

idrive, attempted murder is attempted murder - the guy drove up too close behind the biker and if the biker hadn't taken evasive action he'd have been injured then. the biker admits he did get angry and spoke to the driver, tapping (not breaking) the mirror after following the **** to get the reg no. the driver then promptly drove over the biker. NOW WHAT THE **** OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY IS THERE???? if there was any other side then the **** would be charging the biker with something, instead all it's doing is (clearly) using contacts to evade prosecution.

i'm sorry to sound like a b1tch but i truly hope that you end up in a similar situation - ie being unable to prosecute when someone has done you grievious harm.

What about a man 2 man classified?

Done...

Excellent, I'd love to know how his new found sexual orientation works out for him. Big%20smile

All I'm suggesting is that it would be more constructive if we got both sides of the story.

As for 'slowpoke' I've no idea who you are, but I'm sooo happy I don't have to wake up with you every morning!

If this is what The Hub is all about, then its not the place for me.