Kia Over the Moon - 6/8/2014

NotSoBigBen

name='GTRacing' timestamp='1407339182' post='2385783']

I have done 4 or five and its always a blast.... Looks like i'll be missing the last one.... ShiZer. Thanks for the great race guys. KIA Rules.

Too much of FUN! Had to have 2 boerie rolls! Quite a bit of fresh track was cut for this ride. Keep an eye our for what Kia will be hatching for 2015![/u]

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that was an absolute blast, treated like real VIP's by Charnelle and Kia! Forgot that despite the hurt it dishes out that bike is a hoot to ride ????

Just for fun but my son shouting encouragement from behind 'keep the cadence up, lean into the corners, stay of the damn brakes' ???? nothing like spending time on the bike with my boy - a chance to just forget the normal day to day crap and have FUN!

Yes it was a great ride last night. Long wait for the next one. Well organized races. Big thumbs up KIA.

Man that was an absolute blast, treated like real VIP's by Charnelle and Kia! Forgot that despite the hurt it dishes out that bike is a hoot to ride ????

Just for fun but my son shouting encouragement from behind 'keep the cadence up, lean into the corners, stay of the damn brakes' ???? nothing like spending time on the bike with my boy - a chance to just forget the normal day to day crap and have FUN!

Ek het jou gese'. Nice to see you again last night Bennie. Lekker ride. I lost a lung somewhere..

What a lakker evening!!! Good beer, good food and good tunes... Doesn't get much better than that!!!

Oh yes, good track too :clap:

Great night out!! Second Kia ride in the Winter months. Track was great and I was surprised by the amount of "Afrikaans" from my fellow riders. While I was collecting my number I heard that the 2015 Kia Series will only commence in February 2015?? :thumbdown: Not sure why the will miss the best months, but will certainly be back!! :clap:

Im in! the guy that has won all of the races(I think) in the series has done it on a rigid SS.

That guy happens to be Jules. He also rides there and back home.

I did my 2nd MTB ride for the year last night at the race. Was great. A good way to make me like by MTB again

Great night out!! Second Kia ride in the Winter months. Track was great and I was surprised by the amount of "Afrikaans" from my fellow riders. While I was collecting my number I heard that the 2015 Kia Series will only commence in February 2015?? :thumbdown: Not sure why the will miss the best months, but will certainly be back!! :clap:

Hi, we won't be doing the series in 2015….but will be looking to something bigger and better!