[Event] Believe CHOC COW MTB RACE 2014

Believe Project

Event Name: Believe CHOC COW MTB RACE 2014
When: 20 September 2014
Where: Northen Farm, Diepsloot, Gauteng
Category: MTB

THE BELIEVE PROJECT was founded in October 2009 by the Bainbridge Family when their son was diagnosed with terminal cancer. They created this foundation with the aim of giving others like him the strength and faith to fight this disease. As with many others with cancer, Craig was inspired and driven by Lance Armstrong’s story. For him, sitting on a bike was not just a sport, but a testimony to his physical and mental vigour. With Craig’s recent passing, the members of the Believe Project have decided to pledge their continuing support by hosting a MTB race which will hopefully evolve into an annual event.

The event will be entirely “non-profit” and all proceeds will be donated to CHOC (Childhood Cancer Foundation). This is our 4th year as our 1st year was such a hit that we have been asked to have another MTB race this year. It will be held on the 20th September at Northern Farm - a fantastic venue and should prove to be a great day out for the avid mountain biker and the rest of the family. There will be a 55km race for the more advanced rider and a 25km fun ride. Furthermore, a special effort will be made to provide features of interest to keep non competitors young and old entertained and occupied. to enter visit www.believeproject.co.za

Go to Event Page

• 1 month later...