Dischem Grip

Canaris

Number Collection:
Cycle Lab, Nicol Grove, Fourways;
Thursday 21st September, 09h00 - 17h00
Friday 22nd September, 09h00 - 17h00

Great the race is in Pretoria, (as I live there),

but now I have to rush to Jhb in rush hour traffic to collect my number before 17h00.  The boss is going to love me!!!!!!!!!!!! (HE hates cyclists already!)

The wife is going to kill me too because I will have to use the car for one day.

Angry

HELP

Is there anyway I can get the number collected on my behalf or have a collection point in Pretoria (being a PTA race and all?)

(I know there was a delivery service for non CSA members, which helps me not!!!!!!!!!! as I am one of those who were foolish enough to register as a sub vet because we were all one (Simonyene) at the beginning of the year)Confused

• 2 weeks later...

Hi KonaFan,

I'm sorry if this seems like i'm advertising my shop, but you asked and I can help.

Centurion Cycles saw this as a big problem and we've decided to provide race number collection as a free service to everybody that want to make use of it.

Just go to www.centurioncycles.co.za and on the front page you'll see a list of all the races we'll be covering with this FREE service. Just click on the race that you've entered for and an email template will be generated that you have to complete and send. We'll do the rest and you can come and collect your number in Centurion, a bit closer than Fourways.

Good luck with your training and the race,

Quentin Stewart

Guest Michelle

Was about to recommend Centurion Cycles but Stewie beat me to it... Wink

Centurion Cycles, that sounds really good!! I find it very irritating that you HAVE to drive through!! I had a big fight with one of the girls at the Race Office at Cycle Lab one day.  They told me that you could ABSOLUTELY NOT register on the day for EPR and that i HAD to do it at cycle lab and also REFUSED to give me the organisers number so i could make sure.  As i also have a difficult boss and work like 100km from cycle lab it was kinda impossible for me to go through! SHe was SO RUDE to me and told me that everybody has to do it! Gues what! I get to the EPR on sunday and you can pick your number up at the venue!!! I am still fuming!! They really make me angry!!

I don't really understand what the big fuss is about! I think trying to understand the SACF is like trying to understand ....... I can't even think of anything as complex and well how do you put this, I think i should rather keep my mouth shut!

Guest Michelle

Grapkas: I think a colour photocopy will do... Cruxie can confirm that.  Another alternative is to order another card. 

I'm not sure if that Centurion Cycles service applies to licensed riders... I doubt it though Ermm

Hint  !! Just go to the Postnet shops and have a copy laminated. Works like a charm.
...and there I thought only doping was affecting the sport... Confused

Jason2006-09-20 05:21:12

Grapkas: I think a colour photocopy will do... Cruxie can confirm that.  Another alternative is to order another card. 
I'm not sure if that Centurion Cycles service applies to licensed riders... I doubt it though Ermm

Yes, you're 100% correct, we don't. I'll update our website now to make sure that there is no confusion.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

This service is only for open seeded cyclist and unfortunately not for license riders, because of the license card issue. We would?ve loved it to provide this service to everybody BUT we don?t make the rules.... sorry license guys.

Stewie

Centurion Cycles

I wonder what the licence is actually REALLY for? Wat is hulle bang gebeur? Dit is nou nie eintlik asof ek in die elite bunch wil insneak of in die 50+ bunch wil gaan wegkruip nie! WAT IS DIE DOEL VAN 'n LICENCE!!!

EK WIL NIE ENIGE SMARTY PANTS REPLIES HOOR NIE! Wat dink julle rerig?