GetGU.co.za - Buy GU online!

GUd day Hubbers!

Those that follow us on social media may have noticed that we have launched our own dedicated online store for GU locally, GetGU.co.za.

We offer our whole current range here, so if you have perhaps been struggling to get a certain product in your area you should be able to find it here.

We also offer FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS! :clap: As well as on overnight option at extra cost for smaller orders.

We've currently got specials running on our GU Brew tubs (get a free tube of Electrolyte Tabs with it) as well as our Roctane gels.

Then we've launched the new Roctane Electrolyte Capsules exclusively on our site, they're great for preventing upset stomachs and assisting with hydration. They'll only be in retail late in the year and are also on a launch special!

At the moment we provide product in bulk so you can buy a whole box of gels or sachets for example. We may look into providing single units in future if the site takes off.

If there's demand we'll see if we can organise a little "Hubber Exclusive" deal or discount code for you, let us know what you're after.

So why not get your buddies to all chip in and get a box or two of your favourite GU!?

Enjoy your shopping!

The GU Crew.

• 4 weeks later...