[Event] Tiletoria West Coast Express

mdk555

Whaaat! i was approx 45 minutes behind the winner? Break out the booze! Just tweeted Racetec to move their asses. Do they think I have nothing better than lie in bed all day, alternately sleeping and checking their website..... No-one should answer that. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That rough section hurt like hell ..... was this one tougher than last year...i did the 66km? When will the results be in and where?

Loved it. Rode solo by choice for about 75km. Groups between P and V were unorganized, bordering on dangerous. So it was me,the country roads and my bike. Awesome race. Bumpy roads didnt bother me too much.

Thanks to the two ladies who gave me some slip in the last 5km. They saved butt. I was knackered at that point.

Awesome race. Beautifully marshalled and organized.

Edited by Maniax

Whaaat! i was approx 45 minutes behind the winner? Break out the booze! Just tweeted Racetec to move their asses. Do they think I have nothing better than lie in bed all day, alternately sleeping and checking their website..... No-one should answer that.

well done that's awesome ???? Edited by JayJackson1234

Thank you to the marshalls, Morne specifically for keeping C bunch safe. You guys did a stellar job. Well organised and marshalled race! Was a big fitness wake-up call.

Loved it. Rode solo by choice for about 75km. Groups between P and V were unorganized, bordering on dangerous. So it was me,the country roads and my bike. Awesome race. Bumpy roads didnt bother me too much.Thanks to the two ladies who gave me some slip in the last 5km. They saved butt. I was knackered at that point.Awesome race. Beautifully marshalled and organized.

At least you rode solo, by choice, unlike me... And I see that as I was gasping for air at the back of E that I have Mr Skistar and his team to thank! Gees those guys were motoring! ???? what I would give for that speed!

At least you rode solo, by choice, unlike me... And I see that as I was gasping for air at the back of E that I have Mr Skistar and his team to thank! Gees those guys were motoring! ???? what I would give for that speed!

Haha. I feel you!

Marshals refuse to join A & B bunch.

B bunch works together like real beasts, top 8 times from B riders.

Good wun PPA

I was surprised the B bunch caught us. I guess the A guys have a different agenda.

Hey, are the B guys eligible for winning the race, even if they don't cross the line first?

Edited by Rydogg

It was a beautiful day to roll hey

Was concerned that the poorly conditioned segment might cause crashes; haven't heard of any.

Well done, hosts!

Edited by ' Dale

Big up to pure savage for pulling the E bunch, started from the word go and never let up. Unfortunately I had my timing chip knocked off by another rider, turned around to try find it but no luck, so no racetec time yet, have sent my garmin file to racetec for times...

I was surprised the B bunch caught us. I guess the A guys have a different agenda.

Hey, are the B guys eligible for winning the race, even if they don't cross the line first?

If there is no league, then I think they are eligible. Unlike the Argus where only person from Elite bunch may win. I may be wrong. :D

on a negative note, one of the marshals (bike) took out an A bunch rider in the break right in front of me through a corner. just crossed in front of us....brutal.

on a negative note, one of the marshals (bike) took out an A bunch rider in the break right in front of me through a corner. just crossed in front of us....brutal.

Heard about that, is the oke ok? Where was it on the route? Our Marshal going down the avenue with all the potholes was so close you could not see the pothole until it was too late. But really glad had them for the rest of the route, did very good job.

freakin awesome, what's the secret?