70.3 auckland new zealand

reteid

i used the word sitting instead of something else not to offend some hubbers,but yes. swiss van i am visiting my fam in new plymouth and have to fly back via auckland.decided to just hang loose for an extra few days and do the 70.3

i used the word sitting instead of something else not to offend some hubbers,but yes. swiss van i am visiting my fam in new plymouth and have to fly back via auckland.decided to just hang loose for an extra few days and do the 70.3

Lekker, it must be an awesome place for a 70.3

on their website they have like a 52 min highlite package from this year.at least the course looks way flatter than east londen. beautifull scenery.will be my 4th visit to auckland.

• 5 months later...

back from Auckland 70.3 on 18 Jan 2015.what a lekker race.beautifulle scenery over the harbour bridge.had a good race.The organizers have now moved 70.3 to lake taupo for next year.very much a laid back atmosphere until race started.had a long chat with craig alexander.now to work a bit on the run and then Durban 70.3 for me.

back from Auckland 70.3 on 18 Jan 2015.what a lekker race.beautifulle scenery over the harbour bridge.had a good race.The organizers have now moved 70.3 to lake taupo for next year.very much a laid back atmosphere until race started.had a long chat with craig alexander.now to work a bit on the run and then Durban 70.3 for me.

Wherz da pichas

cycling training near a snow volcano was a bit different than the south easter and hot weather of cape town.

• 2 weeks later...
Snytjie, on 10 Feb 2015 - 1:14 PM, said:

Hi,

Well done on the race.

How would you compare the vibe/organising with East London?

the vibe was much more laid back.organizing was as good as east London.they do not have tents or bike and bag runs however.so its like normal ie put all your stuff out in transition.got a cool IM logo finisher towel as you finish however and some good food and rehydration within 10 steps of the finish.probably because its a much smaller event than el.about 1200 entrants.so no ques at end.the organization was a breeze.