Cape Flats Cycle Group

gmh

Hi All, I am trying to get together a group for rides from the Cape Flats area. I am open to a meeting place anywhere from Vangate Mall through to Kenilworth centre, open to suggestions. Please let me know if anyone is keen on joining.

Maybe join a local club like Giants?

I tried to contact Giants twice via the website but no correspondence, which is why trying to get something together.

I tried to contact Giants twice via the website but no correspondence, which is why trying to get something together.

I belong to the club send me a PM or your contact details so I can contact you in morning. There are club rides every weekend.

Check this out ... perhaps you could meet some ride partners here:

http://www.thehubsa....urday-23082014/

Maybe, but would prefer to meet people from around the area. If anyone close to my part of the woods is doing this ride, maybe we can hook up somewhere, then meet up with this ride? Even if we do not do the whole ride, could cut through Constantia nek if want a bit shorter distance.

the strange thing is, I'm in lansdowne so I fear riding from my home in the dark, so I put the bike in the car and hook up with my brother at Constantia Village because it is safer to only hear on the hub that they wanted to bike jack a guy on spaansemacht :eek:

the strange thing is, I'm in lansdowne so I fear riding from my home in the dark, so I put the bike in the car and hook up with my brother at Constantia Village because it is safer to only hear on the hub that they wanted to bike jack a guy on spaansemacht :eek:

And another bra of mine in Tokai Rd hey

Some skollies have cars and can rob you anywhere

According to the thread originator, it's not coming at all. No surprises here

Its the Cape Flats, everyone wants to be a Chief :)

Its the Cape Flats, everyone wants to be a Chief :)

Ride alone and you're always the "Chief".! :thumbup: lol

Edited by Thomo