Rosebank Group ride - Engen garage

Voice

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a VW dealer.... Lindsay Saker..... worlds worst dealer...

After 10 years on theHub, at last a comment I can agree with unreservedly !!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, read the ICG site and it seems like a lekker group to ride with. Just want to clarify on the group structures. Would prefer to ride with Group A, due to the fact that the Engen is super close to my flat, however I am not a sub-3 94.7 pace type of guy (yet). Is there different riding levels in group A? Cheers

There is a nice mix of rides and there are 2 bunches which usually split before the ride.

They will also wait for riders when you're riding in B batch at the top of hills or tough stretches.

I suggest ride with the B group for a week, learn the routes then ride with the A bunch and then try hold on.

Everybody is chilling at the moment, post Worlds Kakkest race pre DC. It will probably stay fairly relaxed through December. Join us and just intro yourself to Laurent or George (ride capt's) and we will look after you.

Put your big boy panties on and FRIB

Everybody is chilling at the moment, post Worlds Kakkest race pre DC. It will probably stay fairly relaxed through December. Join us and just intro yourself to Laurent or George (ride capt's) and we will look after you.

Put your big boy panties on and FRIB

Except this Friday - Laurent is off to DC so he probably won't be there

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

Does this ride still exist? Do they still leave from Engen at 5am?

Regards,

yes - see you at 5am tomorrow?