Preview: SRAM XX1 Quarq Power Meter

News bot

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i had the old model mtb 2 x 10 quarq ( it had alot of issues) sram  SA are replacing the old models with the new ones. i got mine yesterday and works like a beaut!

I don't see the point of a powermeter on a mountain bike. With such variable terrain and so many short accelerations , what's the use of knowing your wattage output?

Great for road bikes, but seems to me like a waste of money for off-road.

I don't see the point of a powermeter on a mountain bike. With such variable terrain and so many short accelerations , what's the use of knowing your wattage output?

Great for road bikes, but seems to me like a waste of money for off-road.

You an use it for training. Especially interval sessions as its often safer to do it off road in this country. Also it is really useful in a race to use to pace as well as to analyse post race.

i had the old model mtb 2 x 10 quarq ( it had alot of issues) sram  SA are replacing the old models with the new ones. i got mine yesterday and works like a beaut!

Did they do a straight swop out? I've also got one that has had more issues than I care to remember.

Hi Guys, My Quarq XX1 is playing up a bit. Ive been using it for a few weeks and is having huge drifts in the zero offset values when doing manual calibrations. I'm talking drifts of 200+ per ride. Anyone experiencing a similar issue?