Cycle Light Comparison

extremelights

Cycle Light Comparison

This is our cycle light comparison. To see high rest pictures of each product visit our cycle light category. Or visit our online store cycle light category for the latest prices.

http://www.extremelights.co.za/wp-content/uploads/sites/66/2013/05/pdf-icon-150x150.png

Download our cycle light catalogue

http://www.extremelights.co.za/wp-content/uploads/sites/66/2013/11/New-Cycle-animation.gif

Other Reference Information

The Table is a best effort attempt. If you find any discrepancies between your product and the table please let us know

http://www.extremelights.co.za/wp-content/uploads/sites/66/2014/07/Page-4-1024x726.jpg

Extreme 3k

The Extreme 3K is our top of the range 3 000 Lumen Cycle Light. If you are scared of the dark, like to tan at night, or simply want the best – this light will blow your mind.

Extreme 2k

The Extreme 2K Cree XM-L2 cycle light builds on the success of its predecessor, the Extreme 2000. It is our smallest cycle light to date.

This cycle light is equipped with three of the latest Cree LEDs, the XM-L2. This configuration is 55% more energy efficient than a single Cree XM-L LED. The result is; increased runtime without adding additional weight.

Extreme 1400k

The Extreme 1400K is our marathon monster! With a run time of 7 hours on high and 42h on low, this is the light to have if you don’t have time to recharge between rides or just need to keep going and going and going.

Extreme 2000 MKII

The Extreme 2000 won the lumens war when it was released! With a wide 105 degree flood beam pattern, it completely lights up the road ahead, while a smooth transition into a sharp hot spot ensures illumination up to 100 meters ahead.

Extreme 1200 MKII

The Extreme 1200 revolutionized night cycling in South Africa. With 900 lumens and a 4 hour run time, it simply gets the job done. More than a thousand units have been sold in South Africa alone

Extreme 900

The Extreme 900 is ideal for budget conscious riders or riders that mostly enjoy short rides. Concentrating 600 lumens in a narrow 66 degree beam, it is more than sufficient to light the road ahead, or to use as an extremely visibly safety light.

Visit our online store cycle light category for the latest prices.

• 2 weeks later...

WHAT?

extreme 2k 1800 lumen for 5 hours, or 400 lumen for 3 hours? dafuqeezdis

edit: this rant by me is just a bad way of asking whether that entry is correct? I'm currently looking for a strong light to ride with at night (which I can also detach and use as a handheld torch) and im intrigued by what I say.. except for the aforementioned.

Edited by Dirkitect

• 1 month later...

WHAT?

extreme 2k 1800 lumen for 5 hours, or 400 lumen for 3 hours? dafuqeezdis

edit: this rant by me is just a bad way of asking whether that entry is correct? I'm currently looking for a strong light to ride with at night (which I can also detach and use as a handheld torch) and im intrigued by what I say.. except for the aforementioned.

It is 400 Lumen for 15h. Somewhere someone changed 15h00 to 3h Edited by extremelights