Versus Cycling Socks

Versus Socks

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would these “social media ambassadors” get free merchandise? I’d rather just spend my own money on a product I enjoy using, rather than having to blab on about the product, and then hoping for freebies.

Wish I hadn’t seen the “we’re sorry” message on IG, and this thread; life would have just carried on and I wouldn’t have known any better.

Yesterday at SWH, I went though the ones I like with the family, showing which ones I don’t have. I expect to receive a few pairs next month )birthday). Toucan play the sock game, even if they cost the same as 12 donuts, and come in compatible colours like on the Union flag.

Edited by Frosty

Would these “social media ambassadors” get free merchandise? I’d rather just spend my own money on a product I enjoy using, rather than having to blab on about the product, and then hoping for freebies.

thats why there is complaining, the freebies are not dished out representatively. 

Social media is a pretty toxic place.

You could invent the cure for cancer and sell it for 76c and 50 million people would tell you you were a giant boobe for not giving it away because humanity etc......

It is a place I tend to avoid unless I'm looking at surfboards, surfers and/or new bikes etc while pooping.

Social media is a pretty toxic place.

You could invent the cure for cancer and sell it for 76c and 50 million people would tell you you were a giant boobe for not giving it away because humanity etc......

It is a place I tend to avoid unless I'm looking at surfboards, surfers and/or new bikes etc while pooping.

I really like this post though I would never ruin a good movement by combining it with SM )apart from Hubbing

attachicon.gifVSocks.JPG

See that Versus got in hot water over the weekend not being diverse enough bunch of ambassador.s

And it takes a storm in a tea cup to realise their market is more diverse than the people they use to promote it??

I simply refuse to buy their product.

But they are not alone. Its the whole SA cycling industry

Edited by DieselnDust

Not that I think they’re a racist company or even if this was just a clear oversight. Only they will know this themselves. However with the current cesspool that is social media coupled with what’s happening around the world, they should be alot more awake as to their business strategy. Today people are looking to catch you out especially on social media and given versus are social media based, this was bound to happen

I nominate the following individuals as potential ambassadors.

Lewis Hamilton 

Yuki Tsunoda

both wonderful athletes  

Edited by No Hare

I nominate the following individuals as potential ambassadors.

Lewis Hamilton

Yuki Tsunoda

both wonderful athletes

Are you serious? The British killed thousands in their concentration camps and the Japanese formed the Axis Powers with the Nazis.

Please stand up on your chair and apologise to the class.

To be fair, I'm more annoyed about the person driving the Versus van being on their cellphone every single time i see them driving in stellenbosch than worrying about their ambassadors variety..

Luckily, we move on from outrage so fast, companies dont need to say anything. Just ignore it, carry on, and wait a week. It'll blow over.