Anatomic Looking for a Junior Designer

Andrew Steer

We're looking for a healthy, happy, hard working and competent graphic designer to work in our design department in Northcliff, Joburg

For the large part, work is done in CorelDRAW - so good knowledge/experience of it or a similar vector based application (Illustrator/Freehand) is essential.

Some Photoshop skills would also be most welcome (experience in other packages/web etc a bonus too)

Person needs to be self-disciplined, neat in their work and have a good eye for detail & colour. Overtime is expected from time to time, but should seldom be required.

Own transport is essential.

Strictly no smokers!

Salary (8-12k CTC) is negotiable depending on experience

Please send CV and Portfolio to andrew@cycling-sa.co.za (5MB max)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hubbers with over 1000 posts need not apply... :whistling:

So, if I have 1500 posts, will that cancel out the graphic design experience needed for the position?

So, if I have 1500 posts, will that cancel out the graphic design experience needed for the position?

Yip, but also the paycheck at the end of the month :ph34r:

I'm interested

Do you restrict employees using social media like HubSA in your offices?

You HAVE to ride up the local hill once for every post..... it's very close - the bottom is maybe 100m away...... should get you in shape....

Tycoon lycra(used in our Ergonomic bibs) with one of our Candy pattern tops :thumbup:

I don't see the candy pattern top on the website, please post pic