Pls help search for missing PMB cyclist

Dibles

ROAG: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10152230487777854&id=356854647853

Brett Fourie, a local PMB cyclist, has gone missing in the Mondi Forest in Hilton. His car was found at the entrance of Mondi. He was last seen at 9am this morning. Anyone who is interested in joining the search party can meet at Crossways at 6am tomorrow (Monday) morning. Please help find our fellow cyclist and friend.

39db7fe70dd160f6de115c9a0d606e1b_normal.pngmike bradley @mikesmaverick · 1h

Local PmB cyclist missing since 0900 in Hilton forest. Looking for cyclists to assist in search to resume romorrow at 6:00am from Crossways.

Yoh, scariest thought being "lost in the woods", hope he gets found safe and sound.

Was he riding in his own?

An update is that Brett has been in contact with his wife so is ok but still missing. He must be disorientated but they are hopefull he will be found soon as his aproximate position is known. Tomorows ride is still on untill further notice.

We lost two riders in the bush on the Kalchal once.Only found them at 8.30 at night

Serious business getting lost...especially in extreme weather.Hope the guy is ok.I wonder if there is some kind of beacon one can get like they use on yachts

Maybe a good idea if one is using a GPS cycle computer or GPS enabled phone, when riding an area on your own, perhaps take note of your position or set up a way point or something similar in order to find your way home in the event of becoming lost?

Glad he's found!