Hubbers riding 3 Towers

ChUkKy

If she won't let me ride it, it is no fun.......... Seems everyone gets to have a test on it except me.... :whistling: I am just the mechanic

You've got your own Cruz to play on, or bring her old Intense for some fun.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got your own Cruz to play on, or bring her old Intense for some fun.

Kerry has actually let me ride the 5010 before :thumbup: (don't ride it for too long you will want one) and I was asked if I wanted to use her bike at ride the rhino race in 2 weeks time while she is on holiday :clap: , but too scared to use it. Not my bike would hate to damage it. :cursing: As you know we decided earlier in the year we would not be riding towers. I don't have any leave, so bit of a show stopper this year. Don't fear lads I will be back another year

Kerry has actually let me ride the 5010 before :thumbup: (don't ride it for too long you will want one) and I was asked if I wanted to use her bike at ride the rhino race in 2 weeks time while she is on holiday :clap: , but too scared to use it. Not my bike would hate to damage it. :cursing: As you know we decided earlier in the year we would not be riding towers. I don't have any leave, so bit of a show stopper this year. Don't fear lads I will be back another year

Eish so be it gords....

Gonna be a good one, well it always is so its a given. Will be sure to send you some pics of lager in hand...just to get the fomo going a bit

Eish so be it gords....

Gonna be a good one, well it always is so its a given. Will be sure to send you some pics of lager in hand...just to get the fomo going a bit

I can upload the route onto the virtual trainer and switch the fan on............. Now that's how to punish oneself

me (ChUkKy) & RocknRolla's wife

my woman & her brother

jcza & Mike Bike

Eldron & Iron

Rouxtjie

jcmeyer

Typhoon?

Fire engine

GregM and & others

Flat29

• 3 weeks later...

my woman & her brother

jcza & Mike Bike

Eldron & Iron

Rouxtjie

jcmeyer

Typhoon?

Fire engine

GregM and & others

Flat29

Maxumis & Dubber88

my woman & her brother

jcza & Mike Bike

Eldron & Iron

Rouxtjie

jcmeyer

Typhoon?

Fire engine

GregM and & others

Flat29

Maxumis & Dubber88

as far as i know iron is not riding, nor is fire engine

Lapa and BIG#FOOT

Kaiser11490 and Martin

Both teams in the race. See you guys there. Currently the weather forecast looks a lot cooler than previous years