Preparing for Karoo to Coast

Bester

Johan, you know the recipe... Farm roads around Paarl, then a couple of up and overs - until we're allowed into the higher section of the mountain. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Johan, you know the recipe... Farm roads around Paarl, then a couple of up and overs - until we're allowed into the higher section of the mountain. 

Haha yeah I do! I just want to put it on paper so she could follow that recipe. Easier for her to stick to it if she has a plan in front of her instead of thinking there's still enough time, or we'll start next week,  or maybe choose to do another Koei-se-Pad instead of sementbult. 

I see I'm going to end up creating a plan on an excel calendar sheet and claim it didn't come from me. 

I see I'm going to end up creating a plan on an excel calendar sheet and claim it didn't come from me. 

Create it and PM me.

I'll save it with a fancy custom pro sounding name and and send it back to you. You can then present her with the finished product.....

Johan imagine your wife stumbles upon this thread  :oops: I reckon you'll be in the dog box for a night or two, LOL!

Johan imagine your wife stumbles upon this thread :oops: I reckon you'll be in the dog box for a night or two, LOL!

[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

Johan, I am sending you a pm  :thumbup:

Haha yeah I do! I just want to put it on paper so she could follow that recipe. Easier for her to stick to it if she has a plan in front of her instead of thinking there's still enough time, or we'll start next week,  or maybe choose to do another Koei-se-Pad instead of sementbult.