Krugersdorp hill

RABUBI

The big climb in total is approx 10k's starting after 30k's

Do we go right up Robert Broom to the Game Reserve??? That would be probarly around 10k

Do we go right up Robert Broom to the Game Reserve??? That would be probarly around 10k

Sorry, can't help you on that, I'm not a roadie LOL

Just posted the profiles to help all those Hubbers who think that the hill is wicked.

Shame........it's only a 3% gradient for 10 k's

some of you might remember that Star100 - started at Nasrec if memory serves and followed the route on the outskirts of JHB anti-clockwise.  you hit krugersdorp hill after about 70km - no fun at all!  i remember that even at that time the spectators were braaing on the side of the road (no topless girls though - the Scope still used stars...).

Have never done Kugersdorp hill. How does it compare to Sukerbossie, Chappies, Suikerbos nature reserve.

From the bottom of the Hill at the traffic lights to the T junction at the end of Robert Broom where you turn right to go onto the Tarlton/Magaliesburg road, is ?13km. I measured it on Saturday morning