Stolen bike

Moonman

Hi everyone. My bike was taken by Neil Schnetler and I did not receive payment. I found him on this forum. I read up about him here and I wonder If anyone can give me a address for him. His in Cape Town and I'm in Joburg. He was here a few weeks ago. I need to help the police find him in order to take further steps.

Any info will be of help.

I HOPE IT'S THE SAME PERSON. It surely sounds like him. Woodwork ,his inheritance bla bla bla.post-64737-0-33470900-1410897686_thumb.jpgpost-64737-0-06098100-1410897707_thumb.jpg

Regards

Monre Kitching

076 318 9876

See photo of him attached. This tabel was at the place I saw him last.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He lives in the next street from me. 122 Alice Street, Tygerdal (Goodwood) if I'm not mistaken. Oh & he frequents the hub. So he is probably reading this now doing the evil laugh.

Ps I've never actually seen him since moving to this area but I remember that address & ride pass that house almost daily & always think of how I read about his conning ways.

Edited by milky4130

What's the story here? What happened? Sounds like this guy's played dirty before so probably worthwhile sharing your experience so that others can learn from it.

he once got hold of me randomly on email off a mtb mailing list and wanted to sell me the PA system from his church. 

I knew his reputation and lead him on for a bit, sounds like a leopard never changes his spots.

he he, went and put it all in a pdf. I would steer clear of this oke.

neilschnettler amp.pdf

Edited by Shebeen

he once got hold of me randomly on email off a mtb mailing list and wanted to sell me the PA system from his church. 

I knew his reputation and lead him on for a bit, sounds like a leopard never changes his spots.

attachicon.gifneilschnettler amp.pdf

Bwhahahahaaaaaa, did you get the spider pic back??

(Attachment is properly funny!!!!)

Looks like he's a proper oxygen thief & a waste of skin (based on reading this and other posts)

How do you stop him from coming on here under new names and fleecing the unsuspecting.

Clearly he likes / sees huge opportunity to take advantage of cyclists.

hahaha just for interest sake does that address he originally supplied correspond to what i posted above? Cause I see his bank account was goodwood as well

Edited by milky4130

Heh, nicely done, Im sure David wouldnt mind you using his spider pic :P

hahaha just for interest sake does that address he originally supplied correspond to what i posted above? Cause he see his bank account was goodwood as well

not sure, as he never actually gave me his address according to the email trail. It was properly weird. he just got hold of me out the blue and I just ran with it Uh mean selling for the church but gives his own bank account without me even viewing the item, pull the other one sister!

and ja, of course it was all inspired by the GENIUS of david thorne - original post here.

http://www.27bslash6.com/overdue.html

hahaha just for interest sake does that address he originally supplied correspond to what i posted above? Cause he see his bank account was goodwood as well

Don't you just LOVE the internet?

So I remember that Neil was using his 'work' email address, he had a 'work' website too that is now just a place holder.

So, I put it into the internet time machine, set it to the past and filled the flux capacitor. BOOM here it is.

same street address.

https://web.archive.org/web/20100122004408/http://www.camelrocktrading.co.za/

Don't you just LOVE the internet?

So I remember that Neil was using his 'work' email address, he had a 'work' website too that is now just a place holder.

So, I put it into the internet time machine, set it to the past and filled the flux capacitor. BOOM here it is.

same street address.

https://web.archive.org/web/20100122004408/http://www.camelrocktrading.co.za/

haha then its the same bastardo i just got the house number wrong, buti knew exactly which house. He has now put up a gate in front.