Killarney

Jean-Jay

I thought it was tonight

Pity Cry

But it's cool, see you next week at killareny colonel.

I see Kilo is not racing this weekend at Red Hill.

It seems I am the only poor soul going to give it a go on Red Hill.

Wish you guys were gonna be there to share in the pain LOL

Anyway, colonel enjoy your day, chat with you later

ciao for now

20th...come hide behind fatty

Keeping up with you these days is very hard fatty, you are tooooo quick for tooSlow (me) LOL

I am gonna give scratch group a go on the 20th just to see if i can hack it.

If not i will go back to riding the second group. I dont want to start riding in the second group and get stuck riding in it.

If i dont try scratch, i never will.

Lets hope it goes well Dead

I see Kilo is not racing this weekend at Red Hill.

But it is not for a lack of training. I got home from work last night at 10 to 10, pulled out the bike and went for an hour pedal around (and around and around....) my neighbourhood.

Very brave tooHot!!!! - I try the scratch group week in and week out - sometimes I make 5 or six laps, other times I barely make 2... and yet I keep coming back.

JAJA, what can I say, those guys don't f*ck around!!! Good training, need to make plans to go there again!

Keeping up with you these days is very hard fatty' date=' you are tooooo quick for tooSlow (me) LOL

If not i will go back to riding the second group. I dont want to start riding in the second group and get stuck riding in it.

[/quote']

Good luck - interestingly although scratch is harder, it is a very different ride - lots more peaks and troughs which if you can survive means you may well stay in - +1 is often a more concerted and smoother but harder effort - whenever I have dropped doen to +1 for an "easier" ride it has often not worked out that way and I end up working just as hard and with a higher average power.

See you on that climb on Sunday Big%20smile

Cape Hubbers.... The wind had a good practice run this past Wednesday.... just warming up for Marius and the 20th.....

Great to see the interest, and the fact that TooHot is aiming for scratch.... just come back each week, and you will win the series.... the harder you train, the luckier you get....

Check you all on 20th..... windy or not we race....
pedal2006-09-17 12:15:32

Keeping up with you these days is very hard fatty' date=' you are tooooo quick for tooSlow (me) LOL

[/quote']

Good luck - interestingly although scratch is harder, it is a very different ride - lots more peaks and troughs which if you can survive means you may well stay in - +1 is often a more concerted and smoother but harder effort - whenever I have dropped doen to +1 for an "easier" ride it has often not worked out that way and I end up working just as hard and with a higher average power.

See you on that climb on Sunday Big%20smile

Hi Bikemax, i have been thinking about it and maybe i was a little too over eager to try scratch. I think you are right about the +1 group, it is definately smoother and also very hard. I think i might reconsider the scratch group and ride the +1.

Sorry i missed the race today, the rain kinda put me off (i know i chickened out) Embarrassed. How was the climb? I reckon I would have been way off the back as usual had i ridden so maybe it for the best that I didn't. LOL

Anyway see you at Killarney on Wednesday.

Cape Hubbers.... The wind had a good practice run this past Wednesday.... just warming up for Marius and the 20th.....

Great to see the interest' date=' and the fact that TooHot is aiming for scratch.... just come back each week, and you will win the series.... the harder you train, the luckier you get....

Check you all on 20th..... windy or not we race....
[/quote']

I think that maybe i will give scratch a miss and ride +1 Confused The guys look tooo strong for poor old me Cry I am an old timer now after all LOL

See you on Wednesday Smile