bike to hire or borrow for Johannesburg Critical Mass tomorrow? (9/26)

theothertc

Hi everyone,

I am visiting johannesburg for a couple of months, and I purchased a bike so i am planning on joining the critical mass tomorrow, but one of the daughters in the family hosting me would like to join and she does not have a bike. I called Linden Cycles and they no longer have bikes for hire, does anyone have an extra bike or know of somewhere to go for hiring one? Any size will do as she can ride my bike and i can use the borrowed one, regardless of whether it is the right size for me. 

Hi, she is welcome to use my wife's bike. Nothing fancy but it rides well. If you are able to collect near Wanderers I can bring it to work tomorrow if you like.

Hi, she is welcome to use my wife's bike. Nothing fancy but it rides well. If you are able to collect near Wanderers I can bring it to work tomorrow if you like.

HI Wahoofish,

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier, she found a bike from a friend so we are good to go. Thank you for the offer. 

Have a great week-end