Stolen Ibis Mojo SLR

Slapsock

Hi Guys

My bike fell of its bike rack on the way to Knysna yesterday. It fell off at near dassiesfontein, which is just before Caledon. A car waived me down shortly after it happened. I was back to the spot where is fell off within 5 minutes, in that time someone must have loaded the bike in their car and driven off.

The bike is the very same one the crow sold me about a year ago, its quite a unique bike and have a feeling that whoever picked it up will try sell it. Pic attacked, only difference is that is now has a black seat

Please spread the word

Thanks

post-46324-0-69194700-1411724808_thumb.jpg

post-46324-0-30761400-1411724863_thumb.jpg

Edited by Slapsock

Nope. H went to the nearest station on the same day. Unless the perp decided to have a ride on it for a few days before handing it in.

Ouch, that sucks.

H, good luck in finding your bike. It sure is a sweet looking ride.

Sorry to hear, thats a good looking bike.

What rack did it fall off?

Its a generic bike rack that came with my trailer. The cable holding the bike on must have come lose or snapped

Nope. H went to the nearest station on the same day. Unless the perp decided to have a ride on it for a few days before handing it in.

I am hoping they'll hand it in but it doesn't look like thats the case so far

Been removed...

nope - what a stupid site - the ad is at the very bottom

this is the pic in the ad

edit: not the same bike...and novel use of a tumbler

http://images01.olx-st.com/ui/7/07/16/1382949144_556540116_1-Pictures-of--Ibis-mojo-slr-2013-frameset.jpg

Edited by Stretch

guess whoever has the Ibis is also reading the hub as it was removed not long after being linked to olx !!

Close, but slightly different spec. 

It had a full SPANK cockpit, AC wheels and so on. Could be the same and just swapped. 

Different cranks, brakes, wheels, bar / stem, fork etc. 

But - as I said - could be farmed off from another build

EDIT: Confirmed, not Harry's

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

EASY ON THE BIKE STOLEN BUD,,,I FEEL FOR YOUR LOSS

SOMETHING LYING ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD IS NOT THEFT

AS SAID ABOVE BEFORE YOU ACCUSE PEOPLE OF THEFT, MAYBE THAT GUY IS READING YOUR THREAD THINKING I SHOULDNT HAVE BOTHERED TO PICK UP THIS GUYS BIKE AND PLACE A THREAD OR MAKE THE EFFORT TO TAKE IT TO A POLICE STATION, OR BIKE SHOP

bike lost, please help, i could be wrong but its happened many times before on the hub

Yeah, agreed Dips, but the same oke who would have picked it up to later return this would have seen posts here and come straight out with it... 

If the guy was thinking of returning it, and then thought "nah, fuggit I'll just keep it" then, well... yeah.