Argus mtb challenge 2015

faanie

38km:http://www.cycletour.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/38km.jpg

55 km:

http://www.cycletour.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/55km.jpg

Ahh, they didn't put total elevation on these two.

Edited by droenn

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

If I look at the 55km elevation profile, it seems quite a bit different from last year. Last year's peaked out at about 31km, this year @ roughly 43km so I assume it is not the same route?

Hi guys,

If I look at the 55km elevation profile, it seems quite a bit different from last year. Last year's peaked out at about 31km, this year @ roughly 43km so I assume it is not the same route?

Agree - looks different.

Since the profile posted is clearly from Google Earth, it would have been nice if the organizers posted the route .gpx file to download for use on gps enabled cycling computers. Realy nice to see the elevation profile of what's waiting ahead.

So do we just rock up at registration tomorrow and get surprised by our seeding?

Yes .  See they are so clever.

Because now everyone can only complain for 2 days

The roadies is at it for almost a 2 weeks now.  :D

In Cape Town for work. Staying to ride the 55km on Sunday. Would like to ride Friday afternoon and Saturday morning in the Cape area (anywhere)

Any suggestions of where to ride?

Any volunteers I can tag along with?

The link to enter for Sunday's ride is still active on the Cycle tour website - which tells me the final processing has not been done yet? Seems crazy since numbers should be ready tomorrow morning!

The link to enter for Sunday's ride is still active on the Cycle tour website - which tells me the final processing has not been done yet? Seems crazy since numbers should be ready tomorrow morning!

Either someone is going to be pulling an all nighter tonight or tomorrow is going to be a mess