Die Burger 2014

GLuvsMtb

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I quote...

"Due to some minor (but exciting!) changes, entries for our 2014 event will only open late next week"!

They also changing names? :whistling:  :whistling:  

No, they probably are just preparing a REALLY FRUSTRATING new online entry process because the old way that worked so well in the past is no longer good enough!

No, they probably are just preparing a REALLY FRUSTRATING new online entry process because the old way that worked so well in the past is no longer good enough!

Lets hope they piggyback off the Argus entry system as that worked extremely well for the volumes processed.

They also changing names? :whistling:  :whistling:  

Yes they are, this is a mail I got from them after asking about the entries :

Hi Josh,

Apologies, for the delay in replying.

Entries for the 2014 Stellenbosch Cycle Tour are scheduled to open on 16 October 2014 at 1pm.

Please note that more information will be uploaded on website shortly.

Regards

More delays for a name change?  I don't get it.  It wasn't exciting for the Argus, and it's not exciting for Die Burger....

Guest DieBees

Let's just go and do a proper ride?? 200km+

Hey Dick, how about you go and tell me how it went afterwards?? :)

Nice challenge!

More delays for a name change? I don't get it. It wasn't exciting for the Argus, and it's not exciting for Die Burger....

Reckon die burger has no more $$$

Yes they are, this is a mail I got from them after asking about the entries :

Hi Josh,

Apologies, for the delay in replying.

Entries for the 2014 Stellenbosch Cycle Tour are scheduled to open on 16 October 2014 at 1pm.

Please note that more information will be uploaded on website shortly.

Regards

So are the entries opening today?

I suggest we make a nice group ride and on our return turn right at Klapmuts with breakfast at Eaglevlei, and therafter all hell break loose race home down bottelary :clap:

Is Smurfy gonna be the ride co-ordinator?

Is Smurfy gonna be the ride co-ordinator?

:devil:  :devil: :devil: , if Dick has to do it we will end up doing over 200km for the morning. :whistling:  :eek:  :oops:  

:devil:  :devil: :devil: , if Dick has to do it we will end up doing over 200km for the morning. :whistling:  :eek:  :oops:  

Yep Smurfy is our lead man Dick will take a wrong turn towards Du Toits and return via Bains kloof   :eek:

Yep Smurfy is our lead man Dick will take a wrong turn towards Du Toits and return via Bains kloof   :eek: