Bicycle Lock?

Nobody

I know it wont stop the mutha fudgers but what decent "bicycle" lock can I look at getting.

So far I can get these from the dirtopia trail center: http://www.abus.com/eng/Mobile-Security/Bike-Safety-and-Security/Locks/Folding-locks

The normal bicycle locks were cut through in little time but they struggled with my KNOG cable. I do have the generic chain from hardware shop and lock but bolt cutters are designed to slice through these.

Just read your other post.  Damn, no cable is strong enough it seems.  Keep us informed about this Abus  system?  This might be an alternative.  Only an angle grinder will go through that. 

The weak link Excuse the pun is the links. But I am not going to fork out that much money to test the system. I was thinking that its different so there is a chance they wont know what to do.

Check out the master lock range, I know Revolution stock them. I seem to recall they come with some sort of guarantee or insurance rating.

The best protection you can have against theft is insurance.

Lock your bike by all means, but at least have the peace of mind that it will be replaced when they get to cut through those locks.