All my bicycle were stolen and recovered.

Nobody

What an amazing ending, went for a ride on my bike today and it was the seetwest ride ever.

I recieved a phone call to say that our bikes had been stolen, Morewood Zula, Morewood shova and a mride HT.

At first I was in denial as how could they get through 5 locks and no one heard them.

Any way a few minutes later another call cam through to say the bikes were at the Stellenbosch police station.

The pricks had made some noise, which made one of the flat residents phone the police, ADT had just passed some guys and when he herd it on the radio he knew to shoot back and catch them. lots of different stories but the bikes landed at the police station and with very little hassle they were collected and taken to a more secure location.

The Stellenbosch police station have a dedicated room FULL of bikes. If you have lost a bike then please go have a look.

post-4989-0-05856700-1412443671_thumb.jpg

post-4989-0-42082800-1412443678_thumb.jpg

My bikes don't even sleep in my garage or lapa, I would never let my babies sleep out side like that in the open and exposed like that I hope the first think you going to do is put up a decent door,

My bikes don't even sleep in my garage or lapa, I would never let my babies sleep out side like that in the open and exposed like that I hope the first think you going to do is put up a decent door,

Fark, mine have their own bedroom.

The way those gates have been twisted off, the ****** must have been high on tik, I hope they got locked up (the thieves. And the bikes, again.)

Fark ....what's happening in Stellies ...was planning on going for ride over Hells while my car was being serviced ...heard some tourists was mugged whilst jogging over Hells ...they were staying @ Delaire Graff ....

Shew how did they manage to break the hinge

I would suggest you fit a door on that will eliminate the opportunist and keep out moisture etc.

glad you got your bikes back and those skelms need to be bliksem leka.

Shew how did they manage to break the hinge

I would suggest you fit a door on that will eliminate the opportunist and keep out moisture etc.

glad you got your bikes back and those skelms need to be bliksem leka.

Crowbar probably, you need really phat raw bolts, even still they can be levered out. Other option is to set threaded studs into the wall with that amazing mortar epoxy, then tack weld the threads on top of the nuts, that ain't going anywhere, short of demolishing the wall

Glad you got your bikes back, unfortunately whatever we do to protect our stuff, it just is a detirant..

In varsity i had two flatmates we all rode hi-end bikes. The bikes stayed in the house in our bedrooms. Thugs broke in to steal the bikes and nothing else, no tv, laptops or electronics.

If its bikes they want, they will come and get it.

We ended up getting what feels like a vault door for our shed. And no space to get crow bar between door and frame