Rhodes memorial: midweek after work (16:30/16:45/17:00) slowcoach / funride?

GuyOnBike

Rhodes memorial trail:

Would anyone be keen to take part in a regular midweek slowcoach/funride after work (16:30/16:45/17:00)?

I’m looking to see how many would be interested, so that we can make a plan.

Comment your thoughts and suggestions please.

I originally asked this on TMB:

http://www.tablemountainbikers.co.za/forum/tmb-group-rides/midweek-after-work-163016451700-slowcoach-funride/

Hi I'd be interested, I'm fairly new to mtb'ing so not sure if I'll be too slowcoach but let me know.

thanks

francis

Hi I'd be interested, I'm fairly new to mtb'ing so not sure if I'll be too slowcoach but let me know.

thanks

francis

I myself am not a fit rider and also beginner-medium level. Just looking to get a group together (safer) to have some fun.

What times would suite you?

16:30

17:00 

OK so far we are two riders.

Please comment or let me know if you can join as I'd like us to be at least 3-4 people on the trails.

The ride will be about an hour slow paced, just for fun, in the Rhodes Memorial trails (which I've heard great things about).

Don't be shy... :thumbup:  :clap:  :D

I'm interested, any time would suit, though should mention I work as a movie extra so sometimes given little notice when needed.

I'm keen. Closer to 17:00 better for me though

Sent you a PM

I'm interested, any time would suit, though should mention I work as a movie extra so sometimes given little notice when needed.

Sent you a PM

Rhodes memorial trail:

Would anyone be keen to take part in a regular midweek slowcoach/funride after work (16:30/16:45/17:00)?

I’m looking to see how many would be interested, so that we can make a plan.

Comment your thoughts and suggestions please.

I originally asked this on TMB:

http://www.tablemountainbikers.co.za/forum/tmb-group-rides/midweek-after-work-163016451700-slowcoach-funride/

I'd be keen to ride, what are your plans, start from the mem and then where to / how far?

Glad to see the interest for this is growing. So far it looks good.

I'd be keen to ride, what are your plans, start from the mem and then where to / how far?

I personally have never ridden here, so not sure. We will be riding no more than an hour at an easy pace.

I am open to suggestions per the route.

sounds good, I work for myself so flexible on time, 17:00 would probably be better but not too stressed. 

I'm keen. Closer to 17:00 better for me though

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Awesome! We are officially having a Rhodes Memorial Fun Ride. Will send comms to you all to start arranging our first ride.

Others welcome to join...

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Awesome! We are officially having a Rhodes Memorial Fun Ride. Will send comms to you all to start arranging our first ride.

Others welcome to join...

Cool please let me know too! 

Hi all,

Our first ride will next week. PM me for more info if you want to join.

A few things to know:

There is no fee (free to ride), but you can become a member of Table Mountain Bikers. I'm going to be signing up myself.

The whole point of this ride is to have fun - blow off some steam in the middle of the week :)
Edited by GuyOnBike

Unfortunately the Rhodes Memorial Fun Ride will not be happening due to lack of interest.

Maybe next time.