No tubes: O-ring size for the 15mm Conv for ZTR/3.30/3.30Ti Front Hub?

straatvark

Does someone know what is the O-ring size that go onto the 15mm Conv for ZTR/3.30/3.30Ti Front Hub? As shown here: http://www.notubes.com/15mm-Conv-for-ZTR330330Ti-Front-Hub-P217.aspx.

I damaged mine when taking the wheel in and out, and need to replace it. Got a couple of sizes from a car/hydraulics spares shop in Outhshoorn the other day, but all seems to 'thick'.

I did contact them per email as well, but might get a quicker response here.

thanks! g

Whoa, NoTube's web support form have a quick reaction.... impressed.

Apparently it is 2mm*25mm. They sell it for $0.6.

Will see if I am can source that size somewhere close in CT.

ps - it is just me that find the front wheel trough-axel a pain in the butt. My 'best fit' transport for my bike is vertical with the front wheel out. Its almost as if I need a third hand to open the fork slightly to get the wheel in - which I don't have and the cause for the O-ring damage.

Whoa, NoTube's web support form have a quick reaction.... impressed.

Apparently it is 2mm*25mm. They sell it for $0.6.

Will see if I am can source that size somewhere close in CT.

ps - it is just me that find the front wheel trough-axel a pain in the butt. My 'best fit' transport for my bike is vertical with the front wheel out. Its almost as if I need a third hand to open the fork slightly to get the wheel in - which I don't have and the cause for the O-ring damage.

Jip.

Have exactly the same issues.  The caps do not stay in place when inserting into fork.  New o-rings will help though.  Keep us posted  :thumbup:

Coastal Seals in Maitland. 113 Voortrekker rd, in the same complex as Mr Bolt & Nut. If you're further North try BMG in Stikland.

Coastal Seals in Maitland. 113 Voortrekker rd, in the same complex as Mr Bolt & Nut. If you're further North try BMG in Stikland.

Nice, thanks.