PROPAK 2014

Josh0

Hi all

I would like to inform and invite everyone, in the Cape Town area 21-23 October, to come and check out Propak Industrial Exhibition. 

Venue:     Cape Town International Convention Centre

Date:        21-23 October 2014

Entry fee: Free when pre-registering online @ http://www.propakcape.co.za/EN/Content/Pages/Register-Now

R50 at the door

We will be exhibiting there as the Product Development Technology Station (PDTS), with some exciting services and products. Eitherway it is going to be a great event. I hope to meet some of you Cape Hubbers there. 

Regards

Josh

Hi all

I would like to inform and invite everyone, in the Cape Town area 21-23 October, to come and check out Propak Industrial Exhibition. 

Venue:     Cape Town International Convention Centre

Date:        21-23 October 2014

Entry fee: Free when pre-registering online @ http://www.propakcape.co.za/EN/Content/Pages/Register-Now

R50 at the door

We will be exhibiting there as the Product Development Technology Station (PDTS), with some exciting services and products. Eitherway it is going to be a great event. I hope to meet some of you Cape Hubbers there. 

Regards

Josh

if i'm not into printing machine specs and max dpis will it be fun?

like are there going to be hot promo chicks in cellophane and stuff?

is there going to be a lucky draw with an ipad if i leave my business card in a glass bowl?

or will it just be full of boxes?

if i'm not into printing machine specs and max dpis will it be fun?

like are there going to be hot promo chicks in cellophane and stuff?

is there going to be a lucky draw with an ipad if i leave my business card in a glass bowl?

or will it just be full of boxes?

Hi Shebeen

I hope there will be hot promo chicks, there usually are......There will probs be a lucky draw or something. The best thing is that you can take of from work and have a look around and drink beer..........and NOT work.

Neway there will be nice machine tools, like CNC machines and 3D printing machines, new product launches etc. A good time is to be had.

:thumbup: