2015 products from Cannondale, GT, Bell, Giro and much more.

Nick

Omnico recently hosted their annual Roadshow exhibition last week to show off the 2015 bikes and gear. We went along to see what you can expect from Cannondale, GT, Crankbrothers, Mongoose, Bell, Stages and Fabric this coming year.

Click here to view the article

Hullabaloo

Problem is, neither of them, Hullabaloo or Omnico have all the required spares, I am stuck with a useless Easton rear wheel as neither of them can give me spares.. not great at all, pretty disappointing..

That mongoose looks nice - keen to try out a fat bike (but is it a waste to have a fat bike in South Africa?) Anyone have one here?

That mongoose looks nice - keen to try out a fat bike (but is it a waste to have a fat bike in South Africa?) Anyone have one here?

Quite a few I have seen in Durbs.

I have one... it's a blast. Ridden it and Cedara, Cascades and Giba... heaps of fun. Check out the Fatbike thread.

Quite a few I have seen in Durbs.

Where in Durbs? Giba? Holla?

The ones on the promenade don't count - those are cheap cruiser jobs...

Where in Durbs? Giba? Holla?

The ones on the promenade don't count - those are cheap cruiser jobs...

Guy rode past me on one in Giba last weekend.