Stans 3.3 hub endcap

Vangar

So crisis. One of the o rings on my Stans 3.30 hubs has split. Anyone have an idea of what size the o ring is or where in jhb i can get a replacement?

Edited by Vangar

One of mine also damaged on the front wheel, should be able get one at bearing man. We have a bag with a lot of o rings in, used one of them not exactly the same size, but works fine.

I asked stans. It is 2mm*25mm and got today from Bearing Man. Stil a bit loose so I bought 24*2.5 as well to play with. Pity you are in Gauteng. I got loads spare now...

If really urgent: I used a thicker one from the coop temporary. It fid not go in, but cut the outer slice of by sliding a boxcutter around the aluminum

Thehub to the rescue. Thanks everybody. The current one is still in but just want to keep water out. Thanks a lot!

Ok. You made me get up in install them. The 24 * 2.5mm is to thick. It is 25*2mm. Still loose and need to be very carefull when pressing it in. I bought 10 spare. Very cheap. ..