Who's got connections for ITM products

Jokerman

Mornign all

Does anyone have connections for ITM cycling products ????

Reason for me asking is that I'm after a ITM product that enables one to have your Polar heartrate in the Centre of one's bar's.

They call it PORTACOMP.IN CARBAONIO/CARBON COMPUTER BEARING

It's a little adaptor that one fit's to your handle bars that then is held in place with cable ties

Thanks in advance

Jokerman

Cycling J&J (Pty) Ltd, South Africa [jr@jjcycling.co.za]

Have u try this mail or other, Im sure this on is OK as I usually contact them

J&J are wholesalers....that is why do not sell to the public or reply to mails etc.  They have various "outlets" if you want....Hotspot Cycles are the best stocked.  Bruce Reinecke also buys from them.

ja, but they should at least reply, thank you for your enquiry and tell you the best shop to buy from and tell you the rrp of the product....oh wait, thats customer service......

http://www.jjcycling.co.za/itm/images/ITM-Polar2-b.jpghttp://www.jjcycling.co.za/itm/images/ITMpolarOnStem-b.jpg
This Bracket only works with Polar CS100 & Polar CS200 Cycling Computers and does not work with the normal Polar 710/20/25 Heart Rate monitors

J and J dont worry about us. They are not intrested in the one offs. I hope that someone will bring ITM in and stuff the price up. You can get it cheaper from most retailers in the UK nevermind online shops