2015 Tour de France

Frosty

I wonder when TdF starts paying ol 'Dale for working more than Phil Ligget! :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Well, Patrick Fletcher at least.... :P

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Giant still have all their men on the front of the strung-out bunch. They're not going to bring things back together for the intermediate sprint but their intentions to set the stage finish up for John Degenkolb couldn't be clearer.

Alberto Contador can be seen with jersey stuffed with bidons. He hasn't taken on domestique duties, though. He punctured and used the mishap to stock up on fluids. The Spaniard is safely back in the bunch.

Watching LIVE and TdF Highlights!!

There is an app called FilmOnTV.  I use a Samsung tablet and it works very well on there (I actually hook it up through the TV).  You can stream live tv including UK tv and French tv.

I watch live TdF on the UK channel ITV4 and also the highlights in the evening on ITV4 or ITV4+1.

There are a few French channels and I'm sure there will be something on there too.

As we approach the intermediate sprint, here's a look at how the points classification currently stands.

1 Peter Sagan (Tinkoff-Saxo) 254 pts

2 André Greipel (Lotto Soudal) 252

3 John Degenkolb (Giant-Alpecin) 201

4 Mark Cavendish (Etixx-Quick-Step) 185

5 Bryan Coquard (Europcar) 117

Giant string out on the right, Lotto on the left. Cavendish, Greipel, and Sagan watch each other.

The breakaway riders wind up for the sprint and it's De Gendt who takes maximum points. Périchon went close but it was only those two who showed any interest.

Greipel comes through on the left and takes it, Degenkolb was second while Cavendish never managed to build up much speed and took third.

That result means that André Greipel is the virtual green jersey out there. That may all change again at the finish, though, which is better suited to Sagan.

Watching LIVE and TdF Highlights!!

There is an app called FilmOnTV.  I use a Samsung tablet and it works very well on there (I actually hook it up through the TV).  You can stream live tv including UK tv and French tv.

I watch live TdF on the UK channel ITV4 and also the highlights in the evening on ITV4 or ITV4+1.

There are a few French channels and I'm sure there will be something on there too.

Impressed!

This is how the standings look after that intermediate sprint.

1 Andre Greipel 261

2 Peter Sagan 260

3 John Degenkolb 209

4 Mark Cavendish 192

5 Bryan Coquard 117

Edited by ' Dale

The rule changes have definitely made this green jersey competition much more interesting than it has been in recent years. Peter Sagan has really dominated the contest but, with his two stage wins, André Greipel is putting up a big fight. Let's hope it goes all the way to Paris.