Bike value

chris_w_65

Hey - I know this should be in the classified but want to find out what this is worth

2014 Silverback Splash 1 with speedo and Specialized bottle cage.

I bought it for my fiance who just had to have it!!

It has done 46km, around 6km was at the Spruit and the rest on the road.

Although it has done 46km it was pushed up all hills so I am not sure if that actually counts as wear and tear.

They retail around R7600.00 but after discount can be bought for around R7k

I can throw the fiance in to spoil sweeten the deal

Size is small (the bike, not the fiance)

Sorry but the Fireblade you see in the photo is not up for grabs, that is my new fiance and doesn't even complain when I ride other bikes or read bike magazines

So what do you guys think I can get for the bike?

post-18048-0-75366600-1414050877_thumb.jpg

it has a 545mm top tube - I see the medium has a 575mm top tube

They only appear to do a small and medium size in this model.

Thought so, yup that's a bit too small. But stick it in the classifieds for R6k or so, should go quick if you are a bit negotiably, or not too much longer after that if you stick to R6k.

Thought so, yup that's a bit too small. But stick it in the classifieds for R6k or so, should go quick if you are a bit negotiably, or not too much longer after that if you stick to R6k.

Thanks  - Will do later on today - I need to go to Game and buy some appliances and a bed as she owns those.

Thanks  - Will do later on today - I need to go to Game and buy some appliances and a bed as she owns those.

Lol, I know that feeling, was there 2 years ago. Try http://www.guzzle.co.za/ for the best appliance deals, online listing of all the specials.

Edited by Vangar

Lol, I know that feeling, was there 2 years ago. Try http://www.guzzle.co.za/ for the best appliance deals, online listing of all the specials.

I know the feeling too - Wife left in 2007

I have realized now it is far better to be single

Will check out Guzzle now thanks

I know the feeling too - Wife left in 2007

I have realized now it is far better to be single

Will check out Guzzle now thanks

Cool, Guzzle just saved me another R210.00 on the dishwasher - Game will match and give me 10% on the difference