2014 Africa Cycle Fair: Day 3 - Shimano XTR Di2, Pinarello F8, Giant Propel, Ritchey Swiss Cross

Nick

The Ritchey CycloCross is kitted out with Shimano Ultegra Di2 Hydraulic parts, HED Ardennes wheels (just change tyres to make it a road bike) and full Ritchey WCS Cockpit.

That Pinarello sure is sexy. But with all the fakes and knock off I could never pay that amount for 1. But I give them 10/10 for pure sexiness.

I'd rather have the Giant than the Pina, personally. Just looks less pretentious and (dare I say it) Chinese :)

Interesting to see the addition of mini v-brakes on the Giant. IMO it's a far better proposition than the cantilevers that roadies used to use!

I'd rather have the Giant than the Pina, personally. Just looks less pretentious and (dare I say it) Chinese :)

Interesting to see the addition of mini v-brakes on the Giant. IMO it's a far better proposition than the cantilevers that roadies used to use!

That Giant looks flippen uncomfy. I would not last 10km on it. Much prefer the endurance bikes. Sure is sexy, no doubt. 

Jip,bianchi's are hot,bit dissapointed with their stand though,was looking forward to see their 2015 range of helmets,gear ect.

Ritchey Cross is Sexy. They need to sacrifice that seat post and make it look sexier. The Detail one those frames is amazing. 

Shimano guys could do some dusting.