Nick

Ja one of the issues I think is water bottle space. It's hot in Africa if u doing Marathon stage racing you need to carry at least 2x. 600mm bottles.???

Well seeing this is more a trail bike, you could just wear a camel pack. if you want a Marathon bike look at their ASR C, Its a BEAUT.

Well seeing this is more a trail bike, you could just wear a camel pack. if you want a Marathon bike look at their ASR C, Its a BEAUT.

Even trail bikes deserve water bottle cages!

That's the problem mm cycles they are always keen to sell ,but don't try bothering them when things go wrong you will a big arrogant slap

Do you have any experience to back this statement?

That's the problem mm cycles they are always keen to sell ,but don't try bothering them when things go wrong you will a big arrogant slap

Can you back this up with an experience or facts?

Even trail bikes deserve water bottle cages!

You can fit a bottle cage on, it's just not in the most practice place

As opposed to designing a high performance engine with 100's of moving parts...

The cycling industry has lost its mind. It is crazy that a top end 'Enduro' MTB is way more expensive than a top end Hard Enduro Machine (like a KTM 300 6-days) which comes kitted out with all the bells & whistles.

My point also - compare a KTM 300 with all technology, moving parts (engine) and the WP suspension etc. How de heck can n mtb cost the same ?? Demand

Can you back this up with an experience or facts?

I can back it up. Their after sales service, as mentioned in another msg here, is non existing! Aspecially with regards to Yeti.

It took them 5months to try and replace my ASR5c rear swingarm! I say try because after sending me the wrong one, I phoned and emailed them and their response was just useless! So after 5months of giving them a chance I mailed Yeti head office in the States direct and it took them a whole 5!!! Days to ship me a new rear swingarm straight from the States to my door!

Thats what Yeti is about! And thats why I've always been a huge fan but sadly we don't see that in SA!

• 3 weeks later...