94.7 entry

Dinkymoo

I was in an accident this weekend and I am no longer able to do the 94.7. Is it still possible to sell my entry?

Edited by Dinkymoo

Substitutions are done at the race number collection. It cost R100 to do it and all you need is the letter from the currentl owner (you in this case).

All substitution can now be done at Race Number Collection.

A substitution is R 100

The new person will need to bring along the old person’s barcode and collect the race pack.

Once collected, they will need to go to Queries and make the change over there.

The new person will be seeded according to their index.

A substitution is taking over someone’s entry and not race number or index.

If the substitution is not done at Race Number Collection, and the new person rides under the old person’s race number, the new person will be disqualified. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was in an accident this weekend and I am no longer able to do the 94.7. Is it still possible to sell my entry?

Have you sold your entry?  Im looking for one.

Have you sold your entry? Im looking for one.

Looks like I might be able to organise one for you - I think my nephew is not gonna race. I will send you a pm to let you know in a day or so.

Now 3 of my nephews are not gonna ride. Prospectively i have their entries to sell at face value. Pm me if you want and hurry up and make the eft if you want to secure, as i wont have time to mess around with these.early bird catches the worms.