Cycle in the City heads for Durban Promenade

News bot

The Engen Cycle in the City sensation that has taken the local road cycling world by storm will host its final leg in Durban - the heart of the Zulu Kingdom on the 8th of November. With the new festival style criterium event, riders and crowds can enjoy a safe and entertaining experience on their city streets.

Click here to view the article

This is all very exciting and as this is a 3 race series i am assuming there will be a series winner in the various categories. Where can one see the current series standings as well as previous results?

This is all very exciting and as this is a 3 race series i am assuming there will be a series winner in the various categories. Where can one see the current series standings as well as previous results?

Hi Cruzer17, thank you for your interest in Cycle in the City. There will not be a series winner, as there are/will be winners for each region (PTA, CPT & DBN) You can view the results by visiting our website - www.engencycling.co.za