Peach’s MTB Skills Clinics

Peach.

Yeah actually want to find out. The beginning class is it aimed at true beginners who need to be told which is the front wheel and which the back or a little more advanced?

I suspect the classes Peach does are far more in depth than the free one I did Saturday, which was just a brief overview on what to carry in a saddle bag, tire pressures etc, and then a group ride on the 10km trail with examples on cornering, braking and so on.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Date for the next classes

Next lessons

11/04/2015 Beginner Class, 08:00-11:00

PWC Bike park

R350 pp, inc Entrance fee

11/04/2015 - Intermediate Class, 13:00-16:00

PWC Bike park

R350 pp, inc Entrance fee

Please book me for the Beginner Class this Saturday if you still have a place Sir...

Thank you again for the lesson today Chris. A great morning and very well worth it. I overcame some fears and honestly learned far more than I thought I would. I want to spend a month or two putting it into practice and then I will definitely book a place on your intermediate course. :thumbup:

Good day Chris.

After reading through this thread, I think I qualify for an intermediate. Will it make a difference if I only have a hardtail?

When is the next class?

Good day Chris.

After reading through this thread, I think I qualify for an intermediate. Will it make a difference if I only have a hardtail?

When is the next class?

Hey, ok great. Hardtail will make no difference at all, its actually better for your skills to learn on a HT bike.

I am not sure on the next lesson yet but it will probably be Monday 27th.

HI Chris.

Thanks for an awesome lesson on Saturday morning, although I ended up with the wrong skills session on the morning, truly feel it was a lot better than the one I would have attended. I really enjoyed the smaller group, individual attention and tips that you gave.

If you can please let me know when you are having your next intermediate session I would really like to attend that.

Thanks.

HI Chris.

Thanks for an awesome lesson on Saturday morning, although I ended up with the wrong skills session on the morning, truly feel it was a lot better than the one I would have attended. I really enjoyed the smaller group, individual attention and tips that you gave.

If you can please let me know when you are having your next intermediate session I would really like to attend that.

Thanks.

Thanks for the great feedback.

I will let you know when I plan the next class.

Would be interested in a noob class. Pleaase let me know

+1

Are you free Friday the 1st May,

If yes where would you like the lesson, PWC, Thaba, Groenkloof?

Edited by Peach.

Are you free Friday the 1st March,

If yes where would you like the lesson, PWC, Thaba, Groenkloof?

The 1st of may will suit me better;)

Any of the venues will be fine.

Edited by Attie Lourens

Pls pm me all the details if you get a class together for the 1st of may.

I'm keen on a intermeadiate class if you put one together.