JSE Investing

Wayne Potgieter

People, pay more attention to the cryptographic market. Bitcoin has a leading position in principle!

BTC has tripled in value since this comment

selll sell sell

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTC has tripled in value since this comment

selll sell sell

I also own some. Great rand hedge and insurance against global currency debasements, massive money printing, overinflated sovereign debt levels, etc.

But creating some fringe alt coin is very easy to do. Cryptocurrency scams are rife nowadays - so please don't trust the links to exchanges or random crypto coins people post here.

- If you currently want to buy Bitcoin in SA, you can either buy Michael Jordaan's EC10 ETF (available from the website or Easy Equities) or you can buy actual Bitcoin from an exchange (Luno is the most established local exchange).

Edited by M L

• 7 months later...

Hi everyone

Anyone using https://za.investing.com/ ?

I signed up with etoro last week only to be notified that they are not accepting SA accounts anymore and then I found the site above. 

Are they Legit? looking at buying stock of an American company

Lekker day for everyone!

Hi Fanie

Unfortunately EE does not have what i'd like to buy, looks like EE is more SA based companies