How NOT to park your Ferrari!!!

Cruxpearl

CryWhat speed was that guy doing????

Was a similar looking accident on the N1 near Paarl the other day. Citi Golf didn't look much different after colliding head-on with a bus. Not a pretty sight!

This guy's son took his Ferrari without permission apparently - then had the smash but walked away unhurt ..

Big%20smile

Jeeeeeeeeeesssshhhhhhhhhh my stomach's in a knotConfused.. I'd have to think carefully about suitable punishment if it was my son..Ouch.

"DTThumbs%20Up"

This guy's son took his Ferrari without permission apparently - then had the smash but walked away unhurt ..

Sorry but I have to correct you here....

Firstly: Take a good look at those pics. Think about it.....there's no way the driver is walking away from an accident that rips one of the most advanced cars on the planet to carbon shreds. There's NOTHING left of the passenger compartment. Also, I doubt the police would feel the need to cover parts of the car with that green sheet you see....that's probably what's left of the driver.

And secondly: These pics were originally posted on www.wreckedexotics.com a couple months ago. The acident report said that the driver was killed on impact. Eyewitnesses reported seeing the car travel at high speed shortly before the accident as well as the day before.

Sorry but I have to correct you here....

Firstly: Take a good look at those pics. Think about it.....there's no way the driver is walking away from an accident that rips one of the most advanced cars on the planet to carbon shreds. There's NOTHING left of the passenger compartment. Also' date=' I doubt the police would feel the need to cover parts of the car with that green sheet you see....that's probably what's left of the driver.

And secondly: These pics were originally posted on www.wreckedexotics.com a couple months ago. The acident report said that the driver was killed on impact. Eyewitnesses reported seeing the car travel at high speed shortly before the accident as well as the day before.

[/quote']

Sorry, you are correct. I actually have another set of photographs showing a simialr accident - but in the USA, and the son was apparently only bruised etc - but I notice this is in Italy. Not sure how to post the other ones.