Friday film: Signatures

Nick

Leading riders from around Europe present their best performances and immerse you in the amazing atmosphere of many unique places around the globe, including British Columbia, Livigno, Prague, Bratislava, Indonesia, Austrian Alps and Barcelona. Starring: Szymon Godziek, Guido Tschugg, Tomas Slavik, Tomas Zejda, Michal Marosi, Johannes Fischbach and others.

Click here to view the article

Greate vid for a friday.

Had a good lol at the dog marking his territory on the water melon.

Filip Polc, that guy does not know what brakes are, lots of confidence, he makes riding through the city in full DH kit look appropriate.

The dirt jumps in the middle of the vid look so smooth and perfectly shaped. 

More stuff like this front page please Hub Admin :-) Need to shift perceptions of what else MTB is all about here in marathon land...

Jeez... that took a while to warm up. First ten minutes was a yawn fest (lets ride down this path and wiggle our bars from side to side as fast as possible!). Got way better from the dirt jump guys onwards... Last 20 minutes was entertainment.