Sauser and Looser claim Stage One victory at FNB Wines2Whales MTB Race

News bot

The best of the best gathered at Lourensford Wine Estate (Somerset West) on Friday, 07 November 2014 to take on the much anticipated FNB Wines2Whales (W2W) Mountain Bike (MTB) Race. Stage One saw riders having to complete a 72km route that included having to trek over the historic Gantouw Pass, the only piece of trail to feature a compulsory portage, before crossing the finish line at Oak Valley Wine Estate (Elgin-Grabouw).

Click here to view the article

So Sauser and that Looser chap are showing this event what a real race is ....

Why is that lady walking the boardwalk?

that's Candice neethling....she's quite capable of that....looks like the dirt roadie behind her wasn't and caused her to get off

that's Candice neethling....she's quite capable of that....looks like the dirt roadie behind her wasn't and caused her to get off

Ja. ...was corrected on another cycling list and it was noted she is certainly technically inclined.

Would love to see a TRAIL RIDE version of the w2w where riders need to be honest with themselves and only enter this category if they know they can handle single track