Sauser & Looser crowned FNB W2W MTB Race champions

News bot

The third and final stage of the 2014 FNB Wines2Whales (W2W) Mountain Bike (MTB) Race got underway at Oak Valley Wine Estate (Elgin-Grabouw) on Sunday, 09 November 2014. Setting a blistering pace, riders needed to complete a 74km route that included tricky Houwhoek Switchback Single Tracks and the infamous Hamilton Russel climb, before crossing the finish line at Onrus Caravan Park (just outside Hermanus) where eager family members and friends awaited.

Click here to view the article

Seemed like the everyone enjoys themselves and its a race for the bucket list.

From what I saw the organisation was superb.

The celebs were friendly.

However, the SPUR burgers were tasteless and unappetising.

Ask Food Lovers to cater at the Finish rather.

Great event and well worth the trip to Cape Town. You guys in CT are really spoiled with the views and trails. Yip, loose the Spur Burgers...serve a proper lunch like Berg & Bush.

Yeah I agree..The Event was awesome and food was Great!!Excluding the Bike Wash.They do not use any Bike wash and Bikes are dirty the Next day.The organisers for this are Rude as well..Rather use Clint at Powersol!!They take pride in their Job

Jip, I have to agree, the Spur Burgers were terrible!  Only recommendation for the W2W organisers - We need a decent lunch :-)

I also found the organisers of the Bike Wash very rude