[Event] Eselfontein MTB Festival

Ceres

Hi guys thanks for the suggestions you just can't seem to keep everyone happy as a few years back we had a lot of moans that guys could not make it all the way from Cape Town with a 7:30 or 8:00 start time, but I think you guys are right we need to start early..... just need to get everyone here the night before for the night race. :whistling:

I will be making the suggestion that we start at 7:30 next year.

Thanks for the reply @ Ceres.

I Have heard that the aparent reasons were that guys cant get there from Cape Town. I can understand its not easy to find a slot for a race these days. However with Free camping these guys just come through and be a part of it or stay somewhere in town which brings money to Ceres. Easier said than done I suppose.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Hope you can work something out that all can bennefit from.

Hi guys thanks for the suggestions you just can't seem to keep everyone happy as a few years back we had a lot of moans that guys could not make it all the way from Cape Town with a 7:30 or 8:00 start time, but I think you guys are right we need to start early..... just need to get everyone here the night before for the night race. :whistling:

I will be making the suggestion that we start at 7:30 next year. 

I honestly think that an hour earlier start will make a this great race even better. I understand that people may want to drive up on the day, but with free camping and plenty of affordable accommodation in the surrounding area for those, like me, who don't want to rough it in a tent, everyone can make a plan. It will make the ride a more pleasurable experience, and that's what we are there for! 

Best event of the year! Thanks to organisers!

Earlier start for the 65 would be great, but will still ride if it stays the same.

Really the highlight of the year.

Cheers