Covers performed better than the original......

L.T.G

Was awesome. Also talking heads cover, not necessaiky better but a good take on it.

Edited by Uni

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was awesome. Also talking heads cover, not necessaiky better but a good take on it.

Uni, they were incredible, I really can't explain or find words for how mind blowing their performance was .

Uni, they were incredible, I really can't explain or find words for how mind blowing their performance was .

Agreed, a pity we were quite far back. I was concerned they'd be one of those bands that don't perform live very well, they nailed it.

Edited by Uni

Agreed, a pity we were quite far back. I was concerned they'd be one of those bands that don't perform live very well, they nailed it.

I expected a good musical show, especially when you have a band full of real musicians, what I didn't expect was them giving us everything, the put all they have into it.

As much as i am a Springsteen fan, i think the Franky Goes to Hollywood cover of "Born to Run" is way better than the original.