Memorable experience guaranteed at Pennypinchers Origin Of Trails

News bot

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to be great, I have brought my distance down dew to injury .. I have found an entry for a friend, but are they still doing substitutions< Do you know.. ??  

Thanks guys

I will see you hubbers after the race, just look for the guy with the biggest smile on his face, right next to the beer keg. Thats me. Brandon F and you crazy guys can klap the 70km, I am doing a relaxed 40km each day.

Was such a great race last year, so many pro riders that just took it easy. Rode with Eric Kleinhans for a while, he was in baggies and just loving it. 

I'm really looking forward, but a bit nervous too I have to admit. By the looks of the comments on last year's event it was seriously tough...? (Saw a pic of a handlebar that had cntr-alt-delete pushed on it)

Did they change the route or are we following more or less the same stuff? 

I'm really looking forward, but a bit nervous too I have to admit. By the looks of the comments on last year's event it was seriously tough...? (Saw a pic of a handlebar that had cntr-alt-delete pushed on it)

Did they change the route or are we following more or less the same stuff? 

Last year was tough, this year looks a lot better, in terms of climbing. The second day last year was quite easy compared to day 1. Look forward to miles and miles of singletrack, and just the best experience.

Coolest race of the year by far, remember the after party Saturday night.